Cutting Edge Carpets Offer Quality From Edge To Edge
About The Service We Offer
- We are a local, friendly family owned business – we really do care.
- With over 30 years combined experience in the flooring trade we can cater to all your flooring needs.
- We offer a free measuring service and will give you honest advice and not just tell you what you want to hear.
- We offer that extra level of service that you wont receive from the big chains.
- We guarantee no marks on your skirting boards.
- We will take our shoes off at the door and treat your home the way we treat our own.
- We offer a free initial vac once your carpet is laid.
- We don’t offer free fitting but we also don’t charge twice the price for our underlays.
- All our prices are genuine and we have no hidden extras.
For more information check out our sister site www.cuttinedgecarpets.co.uk
Darren has been in the flooring industry for over 20 years and has experience fitting Carpets, Vinyl, and Luxury Vinyl Tiles amongst other things. When he is not selling or fitting carpets he is watching Rugby, sampling a curry, or enjoying a beer or two…….or three.
Jo is Darren’s partner and helps out in the shop occasionally and provides our customers with service with a smile. Jo keeps the boys in check with constant orders to tidy up and wash up.
Martin has been in the flooring industry over 10 years and like Darren has experience fitting Carpet, Vinyl, and Luxury Vinyl Tiles.
Cara is Martin’s partner and like Jo helps out in the shop from time to time.
Gerald & Christine are Darren and Martin’s mum and dad. Christine looks after the book keeping with martin and Darren doing a good job of keeping her on her toes and Gerald when not helping out with things around the shop can usually be found moaning at the lads for not tidying up.
Terry has been dealing with carpets for many, many years now. What Terry does not know about carpets is not worth knowing and he can offer friendly advice on anything concerning that area. An avid Halifax RLFC fan, Terry is a regular down at the games, when not watching the team he can be found trying to keep the lads organized, walking the dog, or holidaying with his wife Valerie.
Henry likes to follow the lads around cleaning up their mess and giving the finishing touches so the customers can see the beauty of their new flooring.